Official NCAA Tourney Thread: Texas Tech

Talk about the past, present and future of NKU hoops here.
MULENEAR
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:10 pm

Re: Official NCAA Tourney Thread: Texas Tech

Postby MULENEAR » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:11 am

Onward ye Norsemen win that game!

Kingnorse
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:00 am

Re: Official NCAA Tourney Thread: Texas Tech

Postby Kingnorse » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:39 am

I think it’s a good sign for us that they have a player named Norsense Odiase! He should have signed with a real school. SKOL ye Norse faithful!

ronenorse
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:15 pm

Re: Official NCAA Tourney Thread: Texas Tech

Postby ronenorse » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:21 am

I can't wait for the game, though I haven't seen one norsel of evidence to indicate we can beat Tech.

Rolf C
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:04 am

Re: Official NCAA Tourney Thread: Texas Tech

Postby Rolf C » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:58 am

I'm feeling like it's dangerous to sell these Red Raiders short. I saw they whipped NCAA tourney team ACU in the non-conference portion of their schedule. But, looking at their roster, how many of their guys would start for NKU? Culver may be a decent player for them but not sure he gets 10 minutes a game for Norse. Those stiffs Moretti and Mooney are too slow for the Horizon, that's for sure.

MULENEAR
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:10 pm

Re: Official NCAA Tourney Thread: Texas Tech

Postby MULENEAR » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:51 pm

Been watching some highlights. Derrick Culver is pretty good. Fumbles a lot but stays calm and collected. David Moretti is by far the best player though. Only a sophomore too. Gonna be hard for them to hang on to him for 4 years.

I still think McDonald is better and more experienced. If they try switching screens he's gonna light them up.

sleepynorse
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:28 am

Re: Official NCAA Tourney Thread: Texas Tech

Postby sleepynorse » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:27 pm

MULENEAR wrote:Been watching some highlights. Derrick Culver is pretty good. Fumbles a lot but stays calm and collected. David Moretti is by far the best player though. Only a sophomore too. Gonna be hard for them to hang on to him for 4 years.

I still think McDonald is better and more experienced. If they try switching screens he's gonna light them up.

well, I agree with you that McDonald is better...but
BY VICTOR E VIKING's EAR....Moretti isnt better than Culver? Did you mean Derrick Culver, who plays for WVU? That guy's only okay. The Culver we're going to play, Jarrett Culver, is way better than Derrick Culver and Moretti...not as good as McDonald, though!

MULENEAR
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:10 pm

Re: Official NCAA Tourney Thread: Texas Tech

Postby MULENEAR » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:05 pm

sleepynorse wrote:
MULENEAR wrote:Been watching some highlights. Derrick Culver is pretty good. Fumbles a lot but stays calm and collected. David Moretti is by far the best player though. Only a sophomore too. Gonna be hard for them to hang on to him for 4 years.

I still think McDonald is better and more experienced. If they try switching screens he's gonna light them up.

well, I agree with you that McDonald is better...but
BY VICTOR E VIKING's EAR....Moretti isnt better than Culver? Did you mean Derrick Culver, who plays for WVU? That guy's only okay. The Culver we're going to play, Jarrett Culver, is way better than Derrick Culver and Moretti...not as good as McDonald, though!


Yeah I think you're right. I was watching that WVU game highlights. WVU is a good team. Beat up on the raiders.

Rolf C
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:04 am

Re: Official NCAA Tourney Thread: Texas Tech

Postby Rolf C » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:54 pm

Norm MacDonald is going to light up Texas Tech. Those Raiders can't handle the truth! MacDonald went for 22 against UCF, had 8 boards against Cincinnati, 23 points v Eastern KY, 9 boards @ Oakland and UIC, and 22 points against Cleveland State. Norse got no worries here, Norm plays big in big games! Ready for more of the same against Tech as against all these other teams listed.

sleepynorse
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:28 am

Re: Official NCAA Tourney Thread: Texas Tech

Postby sleepynorse » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:08 pm

MULENEAR wrote:
sleepynorse wrote:
MULENEAR wrote: Beat up on the raiders.

*1/3 times they played.
That January game, where WVU STOMPED TTU- what was it- 81-50. That, that was a beating. Go 'eers! That TT team must really suck, to only put up 50 pts! :lol:

MULENEAR
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:10 pm

Re: Official NCAA Tourney Thread: Texas Tech

Postby MULENEAR » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:29 pm

Rolf C wrote:Norm MacDonald is going to light up Texas Tech. Those Raiders can't handle the truth! MacDonald went for 22 against UCF, had 8 boards against Cincinnati, 23 points v Eastern KY, 9 boards @ Oakland and UIC, and 22 points against Cleveland State. Norse got no worries here, Norm plays big in big games! Ready for more of the same against Tech as against all these other teams listed.


images (1).jpeg
images (1).jpeg (7.32 KiB) Viewed 482 times


Return to “NKU Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron